[lug] Linux Camp at Snow Mountain Ranch

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:49:03 MDT 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've signed up for David Willson's Linux Camp for at least four reasons:

(a) It sounds relaxing and fun. It's in the mountains. The food will be
good. I'll also get to play with computers and hang out with other people
who do, too.

(b) I really don't give a rat's ass about certification. There are aspects
of Linux I think know better than the average sysadmin. Still, I have
lacunae in my basic Linux education that could use some spackle. I've
learned stuff at other events David's organized, so I expect this to work
for me, too.

(c) I could go to something analogous, for a lot more money, given by some
giant company, in ... I dunno, LA? Boston? San Jose? Chicago? Yuck.

(d) I like David and Heather.

I've already forked over the bucks. If it doesn't get enough people,
they'll cancel and I'll get my money back. I don't want my money back, I
want to go. Sign up and go so I can go too.

Here are links:

[1]( http://www.sofree.us/events/linux-camp-2016/ )
[2]( http://www.sofree.us/linux-camp-2016/ )

And here are some Linux Camp videos: