[lug] Linux SysAdmin Study Group (LFCS exam prep)

Tue May 31 16:30:10 MDT 2016

We now have an event posting where you may express interest, ask questions, and/or register: http://www.sofree.us/lfcs-study-group/

Sorry about putting the wagon ahead of the horse.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.