[lug] old LCD monitors

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Wed Jun 1 10:03:24 MDT 2016

I've got two you can have. They're nineteen inch Dells

You can pick them up at:

13710 Star Creek Drive Broomfield, CO 80023

I work at home, so I'm available most days. For evenings, set up a time.

This place:

http://www.r2stewardship.com/

sells used ones pretty cheap if you can't get enough donations, or you
might try asking them for a donation.

--
George Sexton
*MH Software, Inc.*