[lug] help wanted - Atlassian contractor

Anthony Sayre anthony_sayre at msn.com
Thu Jun 2 11:45:45 MDT 2016

Hi, this is a little outside of core Linux stuff but I wanted to forward here to see if anyone could help.

Please send resumes to me at Anthony_sayre at msn.com if you know Atlassian products, thank you!

New customer request:

"We have an important project that requires a certain
expertise. Our current Atlassian products Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and
Bamboo have different sources/directories of users.  We would like to merge or migrate all the
users to one source without loosing users commits, comments or ticket and page
permissions.

 This process looks possible but is not straightforward and
will require lots of time just to figure out what works.  Do you know of an Atlassian expert?"  Anthony