[lug] Offered in Lafayette: Misc computer cables, phone stuff (fwd)

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Aug 11 13:30:56 MDT 2016

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:00:30 -0600 (MDT)
Chip Atkinson wrote:

> I have the stuff listed below.
> usb-Centronix (printer) cable, new in bag

Do I want to drive up to Lafeyette for this? Yikes. My old LJ4 is still
truckin' on, and I'm sure my next motherboard won't have a parallel
interface.

> thin speaker wire
> 2 db-25 25 pin to centronix(printer) cables
> 2 15 pin vga monitor cables (male-male)
> 4x6 glossy ink-jet photo printing paper
> db-25 25 pin to db-9 9 pin cable
> RJ-11 (modular jack) phone cable, ~25 ft.
> bag misc disk drive rails for desktop computer (must take full bag)
> db-9 to db-9 serial cable (mail-female)
> db-25 male-male gender changer

I have lots of all of the above. Glad to know there are kindred souls in
the world. :)

> corded princess-style telephone

To keep my Western Electric Trimline company?