[lug] OT: One man's trash ... (free stuff)

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Aug 17 15:36:47 MDT 2016

... is another man's treasure.

Which is partially how I came to be in possession of this stuff.

Hi Folks.

I have this stuff which at one point I thought I'd take apart and salvage
stuff useful for fiddling around with maybe some robotic things, or
whatever. Lots of useful stuff in there, for the budding maker, junior
mad scientist, etc. Motors, gears, drive belts, switches, lasers, metal
beams, etc.

Right now, I just want to be rid of it. Free for the asking.

1) Teac cassette deck - as far as I know, working

2) Panasonic 24-pin dot-matrix printer. Might still work

3) Sony DVD player - working, but has, I think, a loose connection on the
composite video - resolder that and it should be fine.

4) AGFA scanner - big, clunky

5) Pioneer DVD drive. IIRC, doesn't work.

6) Microtek scanner - probably still works.

http://jbaer.cotse.net/images/bot_parts.jpg

Not pictured: random guts from a Canon multi-function printer/scanner.

Would much prefer one mad roboticist to take it all away.