[lug] BLUG Hacking Society?

Kevin Maris kevin.r.maris at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:47:47 MDT 2016

Bucky,

There are a few that meet regularly on Thursdays, around 6pm, at
Southern Sun. It's a pretty informal affair and I am not surprised me
that Southern Sun wasn't aware. I won't be around for it tomorrow. Maybe
the few other regulars (I know of at least one is on this mailing list)
can chime in if they are going.