[lug] Specialized RHEL7 software on Ubuntu

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:27:13 MST 2016

Another option which you may want to consider is trying conda.
If the software you care about is not available in conda, you can
easily made it available (for yourself or anybody) from the RHEL box
(or virtual machine), and then use that thing from another machine.
See http://conda.pydata.org/docs/using/using.html