[lug] Fwd: [clue] SFS Linux Study Group

Tue May 23 11:35:58 MDT 2017

Hey BLUG,

SFS is running an LFCS Study Group again, but this year, we're using Linux Foundation's materials and including an exam voucher.

We'll meet Thursday nights online using BigBlueButton and if you want to form an in-person pod, that's totally encouraged.

It's included in the price of Linux Camp, or $256 or PWYC for anyone else. PWYC needs to be a negotiated, mutually beneficial agreement, because each student's package from LF costs SFS money.

More details and RSVP link below.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist