[lug] stupid ssh config question

Steven A Hart steven.hart at colorado.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:24:32 MDT 2017

Might have just found the problem.  I had PasswordAuthentication set to
no.  Like I said, stupid mistake.

I know setting things up this way is not great, but since this is not open
to the outside world, I think it's ok for now.

Thanks for the help everyone.  Sorry to be a bother.

Steve

Steven.Hart at colorado.edu
(303)492-8109