[lug] stupid ssh config question

Dan Mackin dan at appliedtrust.com
Thu Jun 15 10:26:48 MDT 2017

You should be able to have pass auth set to no and still use keys. In fact,
it's recommended if you're going to use keys. Otherwise you're bypassing
keypair auth and just using pass auth. If all you changed was setting pass
auth to yes, you're likely now just bypassing keypair auth.
-Dan

------
 Dan Mackin - http://appliedtrust.com/dan
 AppliedTrust - http://appliedtrust.com - 303.245.4516