[lug] Packt Publishing?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Thu Jul 20 08:12:24 MDT 2017

They're one of the major book and video vendors. I usually use Manning as
good in-depth introduction and Packt if I need details about a specific
version, esp. if it's obscure. I've fallen out of the habit of going to
O'Reilly and not sure why, perhaps because I felt Manning had better
quality at the time and the MEAP meant it was more timely. I believe
O'Reilly has a similar program now.