[lug] Packt Publishing?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Thu Jul 20 08:15:07 MDT 2017

Yeah, one thing to know about Packt is that it frequently has huge
discounts. The main reason I have several dozen books from them is these
sales where I figure for $5 for a book that I MIGHT need in the future is
better than paying $30 when I DO need it. The royalties, if any, will
probably be lower than Manning or O'Reilly since they sell the ebooks so
cheaply.