[lug] Any Mint User Have an Older Firefox .deb on Hand?

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Aug 12 23:34:28 MDT 2017

Hi Folks.

I'm on Mint 17.3 "Rosa". Made the mistake of upgrading to Firefox-55. It
breaks my extensions, and thinks that PulseAudio isn't installed. Haven't
had any luck trying to find a .deb of a not-too-old prior version that'll
install. For example, the -52-ESR from Debian Jessie complains about
unsatisfied dependencies.

Does anyone have the prior version for Mint (sorry, I don't pay that much
attention, so I don't know if it's 52, or what) in their apt cache?

/var/cache/apt/archives

If so, I'd like to get the .deb file from you.

Thanks.