[lug] Any Mint User Have an Older Firefox .deb on Hand?

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Aug 13 08:12:37 MDT 2017

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 06:49:43 -0600
Davide Del Vento wrote:

> See below. If any of these is good for you, let me know which one and
> how do you want me to pass it to you (Google Drive? Not sure about
> size limits)

Cool, thanks. I too am usure about Google Drive size limits, but if you
have an account, it'd be worth trying.

firefox_54.0+linuxmint2+rosa_amd64.deb would be the one. I suppose I'd
want firefox-locale-en_54.0+linuxmint2+rosa_amd64.deb too.

I wonder what the difference is, between your system and mine, where
you're retaining old versions in cache. I typically upgrade using apt-get
upgrade, no tweaks. Well, no time this AM to fiddle with that.