[lug] Discount on Apress titles

Louis Krupp louis.krupp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:17:55 MDT 2017

For a good time -- or at least a 30% discount off the price of any book,
electronic or print from Apress -- go to:

http://www.apress.com/us/

and use the code 17AP30. It's good through the end of 2017.

>From an assistant editorial director at Apress:

Apress is a Springer Nature company publishing books of interest to
technical professionals. We strive always to develop and publish
high-quality and practical content by which technology professionals can
advance their skills and succeed in their day-to-day work. We aim through
our user group program to engage in a two-way flow of benefits and ideas
with our different technology audiences.

Louis