[lug] Fwd: [SFS] Nextcloud Class on Saturday (11/4) at 9am!

Thu Nov 2 12:41:13 MDT 2017

Hey CLUE-bies and BLUG... um... What are BLUG members called? BLUG-bies? BLUG-gers?

How's life? I think I remember that some of you like OwnCloud, and thought you might like an invite to our NextCloud class. Mike is a great teacher of hands-on classes and his NextCloud workshop will be even moar awesome than his OwnCloud one was.

NextCloud has the same core features that OwnCloud has, *and* it is under active development.

Features I like:
- Instantly upload pics from my phone.
- Access my movies and music from my phone.
- Share stuph with my friends and family. (sometimes from my phone)
- Share stuph with DHS/NSA/CIA/KGB/SS/military-or-paramilitary-org-of-choice, at *my* option.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.