[lug] New to BLUG router question

William D. Knoche bill.knoche at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:49:37 MDT 2017

I use the Netgear routers for the same reason.
Currently using the Nighthawk R9000 with dd-wrt mostly for better
control of the openvpn server as well as the powerful beamforming
antennas and radios.
I concur about the 2G vs 5G. 5G is short range but far less congested as
well as a lot faster.
(the 60G radio while pretty is useless)

-bill