[lug] New to BLUG router question

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Fri Nov 3 10:27:37 MDT 2017

Are you running dd-wrt on it?  I've heard one of the advantages of
Ubiquiti is that they push updates more frequent updates of their
firmware than the more consumer-oriented companies (linksys, netgear).

Security is one of the issues that has kept me away from dd-wrt but I
don't know if that is an unfounded fear.

Scott