[lug] Forcing a Sound Device

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Sun Nov 12 08:12:20 MST 2017

I use KDE on Ubuntu (Kubuntu) and always use a non-default audio device.
Here's how I make that happen on Kubuntu:
right click the speaker icon, and bring up Audio Volume Settings.

Click on the configuration tab (far right tab).

For all your unwanted audio devices, click on Profile and select "off".
Click OK.

It works for Kubuntu - don't know about Fedora.

--
  Alan Robertson
  alanr at unix.sh