[lug] help : VirtualBox Guest Additions

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:06:21 MST 2017

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Robert Racansky
<robert.racansky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:47 PM, David L. Willson  wrote:
>> Maybe it's not executable?
>>
>> Try "sudo bash"ing it or bash it in a root shell.
>>

> Thanks.
>
> But I got it working -- installing right now -- just before I got your
> response.  I have no idea what I did differently this time, but I'll
> check my command history once it's done.

Success.

VirtualBox Guest Additions: Starting.

I still don't see anything obvious in my command history.

But re the tab complete not working, I suspect I was hitting the up
arrow instead of Tab out of force of habit, since it's the "command" I
use most often.