[lug] libre office question

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Tue Dec 19 09:11:48 MST 2017

That changes the orientation of the document when I'm editing it but not
when I print it. I need to double-check but iirc the printer dialog
insisted on matching the document.

I know it can this internally, at least, since it's what you need to do
with envelopes. You edit them in landscape mode but insert the envelope in
portrait mode. Maybe there's a flag at the template level.