[lug] libre office question

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:28:27 MST 2017

I'm interested in this topic as well - was trying to help my wife with
LibreOffice on her Mac and had the same issue - could not for the life of
me figure out how to change the print orientation.  As already suggested as
a hack, I ended up running it out to a PDF and then rotating the print of
the PDF.  Shouldn't have to do that.....

I'm thinking this might be a fight between the printer driver and LO?  or
is it a print subsystem fight with LO?

In any case - I'm curious if someone has successfully found the check box
for this - possibly with a different print driver / subsystem / etc?

FWIW - I have an HP CP1525nw

Matt