[lug] Fedora 27!

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Jan 2 20:06:12 MST 2018

XFce has a nice desktop settings panel that allows easy control of font
type and size for most of the UI.  Some apps don't quite follow the
settings but most GTK+ apps do. XFce is GTK2 based and I generally only
use GTK+ apps, not KDE/Qt.  I use XFce on Fedora 26 and CentOS 7.  I've
used it on Ubuntu at a job for a little while till we were lucky enough
to switch to Debian instead (and I switched back to Fedora).

Between XFce's desktop settings and a gnome-terminal (not the XFce
terminal, which isn't quite as easy to configure for my needs) I can
control font sizes for most of my work quite easily.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>