[lug] First Programming Language

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:15:14 MST 2018

I would point her to Ruby on Rails.  It takes care of the connection to the
data, object relational mapping and breaks your app down into three easy to
understand layers model, view and controller.  It has great documentation
and is a mature framework, http://guides.rubyonrails.org/.  The equivalent
in the Python world would be Django.