[lug] First Programming Language

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:31:47 MST 2018

It doesn't really matter. They all can do conceptually the same stuff. She
should use whichever one feels the most comfortable to her. Any of the
suggestions for high level languages above would work technically.
Whichever one she's most easily able to sit down with and be productive
will be the best choice.