[lug] sketchup

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:31:04 MST 2018

Spent a few minutes messing with the in-browser sketchup using Chrome on
Ubuntu and it works really well. All the tools I used for the work I've
done in the past for planning projects (house remodels, deck design, some
furniture design) were there and worked as expected.

Unless you need features that are only in the pro version, seems like an
awful easy way to go.