[lug] [JOB OPENING] Aspen Mesh - Lead Front End Engineer

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:56:20 MST 2018

Folks,
   If you're looking, please contact Scott directly:

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your referral!  Yes,  would appreciate you posting to the
professional groups….If you don’t mind please put my contact info on the
posting so they go directly to me for more details and to submit.  I really
appreciate your help and will let you know of other positions as they come
up.

Best,

*Scott Deakin*

O: 928-777-0010 <(928)%20777-0010> | M: 602-402-2991 <(602)%20402-2991> |
scott at prcaz.com

[image: View-my-LinkedIn-profile-from-The-Linked-In-Man]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/scdeakin>          <http://www.skype.com/>

Lead Front End Engineer

Aspen Mesh, An F5 Innovation

Job Description

We are looking for a talented Lead Front End Engineer who isn’t afraid of
starting from a blank slate to put their mark on a product by making
complex data easy to consume by their users.  We offer a collaborative,
fast-paced early stage environment with a high performing team who is
focused on bringing a new product to a nascent market. We need someone who
is creative, authentic and focused on customer success, and who has
experience visualizing large data sets and understands the power of
simplicity.

As our Lead Front End Engineer you will be responsible for architecting and
creating our SaaS user interface to provide visibility and insights into
our users’ container and microservice environments.

Primary Responsibilities

   -

   Architect, design and lead the creation of our SaaS based user interface
   -

   Build and enhance the front end of Aspen Mesh’s core SaaS application
   -

   Create a simple, clean, high value UI/UX that showcases our product’s
   unique features
   -

   Create original techniques for visualizing critical insights from
   complex data, then measure their effectiveness and iterate
   -

   Rapidly prototype new features and quickly iterate to deliver simple
   intuitive interfaces
   -

   Analyze site and page speed and help provide performance solutions
   -

   Research, test and benchmark new technologies and approaches
   -

   Create well-organized code ready for contributions from others on the
   team by maintaining coding standards, architectural plans and feature
   roadmaps
   -

   Design and implement applications with support for independent client
   side unit testing
   -

   Participate in and contribute to open source code bases and communities
   -

   Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering
   teams to create a world class customer experience

Required Experience and Knowledge

   -

   Designing and architecting front end applications using modern stacks
   and libraries such as Node.js, React, Angular, LESS, SASS, TypeScript etc.
   -

   Ability to represent complex content in a simple way
   -

   Experience designing, building and operating enterprise grade B2B SaaS
   websites
   -

   Experience building responsive sites and apps using Bootstrap or other
   frameworks
   -

   History of interacting with users to understand their needs and
   designing solutions
   -

   Understanding of unit and functional tests and best practices related to
   quality
   -

   Functions best in an ownership culture where you have the responsibility
   for a great user experience and the power to make the decisions to make it
   happen
   -

   Proactive self-starter, detail oriented and operation focused
   -

   Strong written and verbal skill and effective collaboration experience

Qualifications

   -

   BA/BS from an accredited college or university, MS preferred
   -

   5+ years experience with large scale SaaS web applications
   -

   5+ years experience with Javascript
   -

   3+ years experience with client-side technologies such as React
   -

   Familiarity with back-end languages such as Go, C++, Python and node.js
   is a plus
   -

   Ability and willingness to travel to attend customer meetings, trade
   shows, conferences or other activities that business may require