[lug] selinux

mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com
Sat Jan 27 15:17:26 MST 2018

Has anyone actually seen selinux block an external attack?  I ask mostly because it's bloatware and reconfiguring it takes forever (likely due to being hard written to the kernel.  Thanks
mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
--
God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have put into office.   God bless them for helping me do the right thing by giving the rich my little pile of cash.  After all, the rich know what to do with money.