[lug] 2018 SEA conferece

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:14:17 MST 2018

Folks,

The program for the 2018 SEA conference has been announced.  Take a look at
it from: https://sea.ucar.edu/conference/2018

This could be the best SEA conference since the program started in 2012!

In numbers: 1 conference, 2 symposia, 2 keynotes, 5 days, 13 (and counting)
tutorials, 26 (and counting) talks, too many speakers for me to count
(including some big names). Just 300 dollars of registration fee for the
early birds (includes coffee breaks and lunches!)

Now we are missing only you: what are you waiting for to register?