[lug] virtual screens on gnome?

Sun Feb 11 13:50:31 MST 2018

I think my favorite common feature of GNOME 3, Windows 10, and macOS is that they all have a search/launch input box that is quickly and easily accessed with the keyboard or the mouse.

I suppose that if there's a WM that is better than GNOME 3 in some way (lighter, prettier, more powerful), but it still has that feature, it might be worth trying.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.