[lug] Looking for a good simple reminder program

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Mar 5 08:32:12 MST 2018

FWIW: XNotesNG has a calendar program with events.  I wrote it.  That
said, I never use the Calendar (I just wrote it to learn *how* to do
it).  But I use the sticky notes all the time.  Caveat:  it's a Java
program (back when I was evaluating Java).

https://gitlab.com/mjhammel/xnotesng

I'll fix bugs if you report them.  Well, I'll try to fix them. There's
an issue tracker (http://redmine.graphics-muse.org/projects/xnotesng/is
sues) but it's read only for anyone but me at the moment.

My guess is there are better tools for this out there somewhere.