[lug] replacing dupes with links

Mon Mar 12 16:41:58 MDT 2018

`fslint` does exactly that, *and* it will allow you to do all your dupes at once, so if you have many different files all with many dupes, you'll be able to de-dupe them all, instantly. Be careful though, you can also delete them all, instantly. That option was disappointingly attractive to my quickly clicking finger, once.

- https://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/
- https://alternativeto.net/software/fslint/

--
David L. Willson