[lug] A head scratcher for your weekend

Matt Bidwell mbidwell at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:48:54 MDT 2018

Endianess aside, I have a cause... finally. From here:
"We discussed this on #debian-reproducible today and finally found the
reason:
Qt 5.10 started using the getrandom(2) syscall which was introduced in
Linux 3.17."

This is some old hardware I've not been able to boot OS provided kernels
after 3.16.5-3. So maybe I'll download some kernel source see how that
works. I guess I only need to get to 3.17.
Thanks everyone... what a wild and crazy week, the highs, the lows...

Matt