[lug] Alternate /tmp in Systemd?

David Stearns stearns at dhyw.com
Sat Jun 23 09:54:21 MDT 2018

This is just from a first pass on the docs, but I think you should be able
to add MountAPIVFS=True, and use BindPaths to setup tmp to where you want^1.

This should setup a seperate filesystem namespace and allow you to setup
private mounts withing it, instead of to auto /tmp/ mount.

I suspect there's more nuance I'm missing around your specific usecase.

-DS