[lug] Debugging a startup problem

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Sun Jul 8 21:17:48 MDT 2018

Also make sure the network devices are available.  Could be the driver
is not finding the phy's right away because the HW is starting to flake
out (see USB problem).  Check /sys/class/net to see if the devices are
showing up there at boot.  Try unloading and reloading the nic driver
and see if anything shows up in the logs or on the console.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>