[lug] Reverse LD_PRELOAD?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:40:21 MDT 2018

Never load would not make any sense. If your application is linked
against it (or loads it with dlopen), it needs it. If it does not need
it, it's a bug in your application.
If it does need it, but you have another version that you want to use,
either use LD_PRELOAD and/or LD_LIBRARY_PATH and/or RPATH.