[lug] August Update & Announcements

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:52:20 MDT 2018

LUGers!
I just posted a poll to the MeetUp site asking for your input on a
scheduling conflict with the August MeetUp. Please take a look and let me
know what you prefer! Poll is here:
https://www.meetup.com/Boulder-Linux-Users-Group-BLUG/polls/

Also, I wanted to announce that BLUG will be moving! I am leaving
Flexential and will be co-founding a new company this fall. We've got a
great space in Boulder (3002 Bluff St) with lots of available free
underground parking! I'm super excited to show it to you. The building is
on the Southeast corner of 30th and Bluff in the Steelyards. Super close to
the Boulder Junction at Depot Square RTD Bus Station for anyone on public
transport!

I'll work on getting the MeetUp location information updated as soon as I
can figure out how! ;)

Hope y'alls summer has been most excellent!
-Dan