[lug] Boulder Linux Users Group MeetUp

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:01:42 MST 2018

Hey y'all! The Boulder Linux Users Group MeetUp is tomorrow at 6:30!
Apologies for the late announcement, was just sorting out some logistical
issues! ...but they're now sorted and the schedule is locked in:

6:30PM - Doors open! We'll have food from Qdoba available (please RSVP)!

7:00PM - Introductions and Announcements!

7:30PM - Headline Talk by Me! I'm excited to show y'all how to connect your
(or your neighbor's) Roomba to a network and control it remotely using a
Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless.

8:15PM - Wrap-up, Giveaway, and Discussion or Q&A

See you then!

-Dan