[lug] SD write timeouts, drive appears to be fine

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Dec 25 14:07:26 MST 2018

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 11:05:05 -0700 (MST)
D. Stimits wrote:

> I have had bad power supplies show up as bad RAM. Never the
> motherboard, but of course my sample size is low. On the other hand, if
> you disable dual channel and test one stick at a time, then you'll know
> for sure which stick.

One stick immediately starts showing errors, in both slots. The other has
no errors in either slot. My original receipt isn't where it was supposed
to be, so I guess I won't be doing a return, unless MicroCenter can find
it for me. Since if they can't, I'll be there anyway to buy RAM...