[lug] screen frequently blacks out on recent update...

Internet Privacy Advocate geobodley at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 08:58:33 MST 2019

I haven't an issue with the display, but my wireless card pukes out every now and then.  An immediate reboot won't fix it, but letting is sit a while does.  This is on Kubutu 18.10.  I know it's the card, because I have two different installations of 18.10 on the computer and when the wireless card quits on one distribution, it's also dead on the other.