[lug] SD write timeouts, drive appears to be fine

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Jan 31 09:22:18 MST 2019

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:08:52 -0700
Davide Del Vento wrote:

> Wrong voltage? Inadvertently overclocking and perhaps overheating?
> Obviously if the MB is bad, these might be happening without you
> noticing unless you have hardware probes to actually check....

Well, yeah. No MB test bench here. :)

I haven't done anything to the factory BIOS settings, other than mundane
stuff such as boot sequence.

This is also the MB I got back from Gigabyte after returning it to them
as defective. I don't know whether they sent me a different one, or did
something (or nothing) to it.

At this point, I don't know of any path other than replacing components.
I trust my Thermaltake PS more than I trust this Gigabyte MB.