[lug] SD write timeouts, drive appears to be fine

mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com
Fri Feb 1 23:46:58 MST 2019

I've seen ram test bad due to a power supply starting to go out.  It would be well worth trying another power supply if you can.  Note the power supply in question looked fine to a volt meter.   Didn't find out till i'd replaced ram and mother board and still had the same issue.

"We the People Dare to Create a More Perfect Union" <aclu.org>

Jan 31, 2019, 12:23 PM by stimits at comcast.net: