[lug] quickie give away! (Lafayette)

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sat Apr 27 13:46:27 MDT 2019

Greeetings,

I have some old computer stuff I'm about to take to Charm but wanted to
ask and see if anyone wanted it first.  I'm going to go drain a dead
lawnmower to take there too, so if anyone wants any of it, let me know and
I'll put it on the porch for you.

Here's what I have:
7 floppy drives, 3 ribbon cables for them.
1 pci ethernet card
1 pci ATI 3d graphics card (c) 1997! (vga connector only)
1 Belkin F5u198 pci sata card
1 kworld TV Capture card NTSC, pci again.
1 pci Nvidia graphics card (15 pin vga connector only)
1 pci Adaptec AHA 2940W/2940UW  card, SCSI-3 w/3 connector ribbon cable
1 bricked canon powershot g7.  Good for parts or target shooting.  does
not work.
1 Seagate DAT tape robot drive w/2 tape caddies, 5 slot, 12 slot. SCSI,
internal

Let me know if interested.  I'll post when time's up.

Chip