[lug] FF Certificate Expiry vs. Good Practice

Jack Rosenthal jack at rosenth.al
Sat May 4 16:43:58 MDT 2019

On Sat, 04 May 2019 at 08:45 -0600, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> Heh.  You're not the only one.  I run an old FF just so I can use It's
> All Text.  I use it heavily in wiki and redmine editing.  The
> alternative in new FF doesn't work correctly for me.

For some reason it seems there's more people running <57 Firefox than
the latest version...

For me, I'm using PaleMoon as Pentadactyl + Tree Style Tab was pretty
much the definition of Firefox. I know there's WebExtension equivalents
(Tridactyl), but last I looked none of these even came close to what
Pentadactyl did.

Jack

--
Jack M. Rosenthal