[lug] FF Certificate Expiry vs. Good Practice

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:20:43 MDT 2019

Yes, at home I have also Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS and noscript is working fine.
This is mysterious (and annoying).
The only thing that is different is that they have been updated at
different times.

Zan, what is the "updated" noscript? I find no mention of it on its
website. Moreover, I cannot find what version of noscript I am running :-(
Ah, do I miss the times of lynx!