[lug] ebay reseller of incidentals?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Sun Nov 10 16:14:18 MST 2019

Question one step up - I think this is the last of my DVI gear going out
the door. Everything left is HDMI or (enhanced) VGA.

Anyone interested in the DVI cabling? Both standard and dual-headed Dell
hybrids. I also have DVI-VGA converters.

I also just bought some 4k HDMI - DVI converters - probably why one of
those two systems crapped out! - but at most I think I only need two of
them so I can convert some old monitors to accept HDMI.

Now I only have to worry about DP, HDMI, 4k HDMI, mini-DP, mini-HDMI,
micro-HDMI (rpi 4),..., and a few VGA boxes. Sigh.