[lug] CANCELLED: Boulder Linux User's Group - March Meeting - Boulder Linux Users Group - Mar 12, 2020

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:42:31 MDT 2020

BLUG Members,
I'm sorry to report that we are cancelling tomorrow's Boulder Linux Users
Group MeetUp due to the escalating COVID-19 situation. We have been keeping
a close eye on the situation in Boulder County but with the escalating
cases in Colorado we've made the decision to temporarily suspend all public
meetings at Rule4.

We'll continue to monitor the situation and hopefully return to our normal
schedule in April. Thanks for your understanding.
-Dan