[lug] COVID19

Stephen Queen svqueen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:05:21 MDT 2020

https://www.thehour.com/business/article/U-S-economy-deteriorating-faster-than-15147050.php

Again I wonder if the economic cause of death and misery will out weight
the benefits of the solution suggested by the medical community. After
looking at the links that people have posted I didn't see any known
economists on the teams making the suggestions and only 1 MBA. In fact the
social implications mentioned were only discussed in terms of the spread of
disease. The economic studies that were cited only discussed how school
closures would effect working parents. The surgery was a success, to bad
the patient died!