[lug] OT: COVID-19 Dashboards

Stephen Queen svqueen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:03:45 MDT 2020

It took me a few minutes to figure out, but for the arcgis map linked by
Rob, if you click on the country in the left Total Confirmed it gives you
data for the other 2 columns Total Deaths and Total Recovered for that
country. The graph on the bottom right which shows Confirmed and daily
increase also shows data for the country selected. Also the map centers on
the region or country you click on.  If you click on the red dots on the
map it gives you info for that spot. If you click on the US in the Total
Confirmed Column and then  go over to the Total Deaths Column and click on
one of the states such as New York that has no city associated with it so
that the city just says unassigned it shows it just off the southern coast
of Ghana. If you click on the dot off the coast of Ghana it gives you data
for Indiana.  It is a very interesting way to display the data though.
Thanks Rob!